A Window Hero franchise gives you an opportunity to build your own business bolstered by a team of seasoned professionals. You get more than a license for a brand, you get a detailed blueprint for a proven system. Valuable resources contribute to your chances of success. Window Hero doesn’t just give you your start and send you on your way. They will help you build a strong business with coaching, consistency, and camaraderie.
- Repeat business seasonally with strong high customer retention – window cleaning, pressure washing, gutter cleaning.
- Low overhead.
- Been franchising for 10 years. Used to be called Labor Panes.
- Typical customers – property managers, apartments, light commercial, HOAs, office buildings.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee, professional safe process, customer first mindset, trained, accommodating technicians and very easy scheduling
- Very fragmented marketplace with most competing on price with only one player with more than a 5% market share. Lots of opportunity.
- Sales and scheduling center managed by the franchisor – manages customer acquisition, FAQ’s, inbound and outbound calling and appointment setting
- 90-day Hero’s Journey – strong schedule for how to set yourself up for success as your business ramps up
- Impressive financials – top performing franchisee had $1.3M in gross sales in 2021, with average unit volume being $1,043,245.
- Optimized business model – all-in can be under $100k. No large initial real estate or equipment investment. 1 truck and 2 employees to start. Year-round service lines. Recurring revenues.
- Cold climate franchise owners will have more of a seasonal business – but can still do strong volume during the non-frozen months and then take it easy during the winter.
- Operates Monday – Friday 8 – 5, and some Saturdays if demand is there and owner wants to do so.
- Superior equipment setup and install with each truck – built for longevity and top of the line Honda engines.
- Structured benchmarking allows owners to know when to hire and when to invest in another truck.
- Technology – quoting, booking, efficiently routing jobs, notifying customers when techs are 30 minutes out, and accepting quotes online
- Hands on, real-time process training, classes on hiring and marketing. It’s not easy training, but builds you up for success.
- Looking for owners who will be employee centric – this business will thrive with happy employees
- Territories are 75k houses per territory, 20k of which must be 3000 sq ft +
Contact me to learn more. And as always, remember I do not charge you a penny for my time and guidance as you consider the world of franchising. My franchisor clients pay me if and only if you decide to buy into their franchise opportunity and they do not charge you a premium for my help. What do you have to lose?
Contact Aaron (608-576-4592) for a Free Consultation!
About Aaron Bakken
Franchise Consultant for The Franchise Consulting Company
Aaron has 20+ years of franchise and independent business ownership experience. He also spent 5 years as the VP of Franchise Development for an international franchise group, growing the franchise to the advent of a private equity buyout. Whether you are looking to buy a franchise opportunity or franchise your business, Aaron knows how to guide you.
No Cost To You
Aaron is paid by franchisors and development companies for bringing them viable franchise investors. So frankly, his clients have nothing to lose by engaging with him but a bit of their time. Aaron helps his clients navigate the complex world of franchise ownership and development and provides long term guidance to help his clients achieve their entrepreneurship goals.