Express Employment is the nations largest professional temporary job placement agency in the United States. Their franchise opportunities are for full time investors who are looking to build a sales and relationship team and a 7 figure placement revenue business that, when mature, most franchisees realize multiple six figures of income.
Express Employment Promotions
- No Franchise Fee For Select Territories – They are waiving the normal $40,000 franchise fee for 25 of their new territories listed below. Express has hundreds of franchise locations open, and recently restructured some of their North American territories to create new franchise opportunities where markets were not fully penetrated by the existing franchisee.
- Top 25 Markets where the opportunity is perceived to be huge for franchisees
Our top-25 target markets are listed below.
- New Franchisee $25K Incentive – For all other new territories not listed in the “No Franchise Fee” category, new franchisees can receive a $25,000 reimbursement from their initial investment to cover marketing expenses.
No Franchise Fee
Houston, TX (East)
Idaho Falls, ID
Lake Charles, LA
Palm Springs, CA
Plymouth-Barnstable County, MA
Rapid City, SD
San Angelo, TX
Twin Falls, ID
Top Opportunity Markets
Albuquerque, NM (East)
College Park, MD
Fort Washington, PA
Grand Island, NE
Providence, RI (North)
Queens, NY (East)
Tucson, AZ (North)
Winnipeg, MB (East)
In addition to their 110+ new territories across the United States and Canada, Express also has established offices available for resale.
Here is a list of established offices and their asking price. Please let me know if you would like to receive more information on these opportunities. While I cannot guarantee the performance of any of these resale opportunities, my experience has shown me that the purchase price for a business like this is roughly 2.5x to 3x their annual earnings, or a minimum price for the cost of assets and minimal market penetration efforts achieved by the existing owner (when the price is low):
- Council Bluffs, IA – $290,000
- Frederick, MD – $100,000
- Guelph, Ontario – $930,000 (Canadian $)
- Halifax, Nova Scotia – $500,000 (Canadian $)
- Harford-Cecil, MD – $64,000
- Portland, ME – $79,000
- Salt Lake City, UT – $285,000
- San Mateo, CA – $100,000
- Sarnia, Ontario – $1,200,000 (Canadian $)
- Sheboygan, WI – $75,000
Contact me to learn more. And as always, remember I do not charge you a penny for my time and guidance as you consider the world of franchising. My franchisor clients pay me if and only if you decide to buy into their franchise opportunity and they do not charge you a premium for my help. What do you have to lose?
Contact Aaron (608-576-4592) for a Free Consultation!
About Aaron Bakken
Franchise Consultant for The Franchise Consulting Company
Aaron has 20+ years of franchise and independent business ownership experience. He also spent 5 years as the VP of Franchise Development for an international franchise group, growing the franchise to the advent of a private equity buyout. Whether you are looking to buy a franchise opportunity or franchise your business, Aaron knows how to guide you.
No Cost To You
Aaron is paid by franchisors and development companies for bringing them viable franchise investors. So frankly, his clients have nothing to lose by engaging with him but a bit of their time. Aaron helps his clients navigate the complex world of franchise ownership and development and provides long term guidance to help his clients achieve their entrepreneurship goals.