A national drug testing franchise, ArcPoint Labs, is offering a resale of a franchisee owned Tempe-Chandler franchise. It is the perfect opportunity to take an existing brick and mortar business and grow its clientele with both business and consumer clients. Ideally-situated in a medical complex, the 2,000-sq.-ft. lab has been open since September 2021. A new 5 year lease was signed in August of 2022.
The owner is motivated to sell due to divorce and has priced the business accordingly at $125,000, which is likely less than it would take to open a new location.
- One brick and mortar lab located in medical complex
- Medical office includes six exam rooms, two bathrooms and one lab room
- $4,990 per month lease agreement
- Owner currently working in the business as Lab Manager with one employee who serves in receptionist/drug testing/phlebotomy role
- Owner willing to assist with transition for a short period
- Three business accounts
- Gross Revenue 2021: $51,000 (lab opened 9/30/21)
- Gross Revenue 2022 YTD: $178,000
- A fee of $38K will be required in addition to the final purchase price of the resale. This fee is payable to ARCpoint Franchise Group for Training, Marketing, Technology, and Clinical services.
Reach out to Aaron Bakken at email@example.com for more details.
Contact Aaron (608-576-4592) To Learn More!
About Aaron Bakken
Franchise Consultant for The Franchise Consulting Company
Aaron has 20+ years of franchise and independent business ownership experience. He also spent 5 years as the VP of Franchise Development for an international franchise group, growing the franchise to the advent of a private equity buyout. Whether you are looking to buy a franchise opportunity or franchise your business, Aaron knows how to guide you.
No Cost To You
Aaron is paid by franchisors and development companies for bringing them viable franchise investors. So frankly, his clients have nothing to lose by engaging with him but a bit of their time. Aaron helps his clients navigate the complex world of franchise ownership and development and provides long term guidance to help his clients achieve their entrepreneurship goals.